We are looking to build a kick-ass team responsible for scouting & registering vendors and buyers, on-boarding & activation and user training. Candidates must be prepared to be on the field with a lot of passion. Only those ambitious enough to be part of building something disruptive should apply. Those with some years of relevant experience preferred though no mandatory. People who want to go potentially on the fast track and willing to take the risk and work hard for that are those we're interested in.
The person should be aggressive with a go-getter attitude. We would prefer a person with atleast 1-2 years of experience but freshers with lot of energy and decent communication skills would also be welcomed, could be from any domain. Job expectations include:
• Business Development
• Developing Vendor Management Strategy
• Ability to question why not?
• Vendor and Buyers Acquisition and On-boarding
• Think differently
The incumbent in this role needs to get the vendors registered and then categorized and listed in the correct segment. The person will also need to engage with the buyers and vendors and ensure that they are retained.
List of Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Identify geographies within the city of vendors
2. Get the vendors registered
3. Categorize and list the vendors under the correct “Service/Services”
4. Vendor engagement and management to ensure retention of vendors by regularly going in the field and interacting with existing and new vendors
5. Train the vendors on the Filmboard’s platform (including web and mobile): Engage with the vendors so that they just don’t stop at registration but also transact on the platform by responding to booking enquiries
6. Buyer engagement and on-boarding and supporting and handholding regularly