An award-winning filmmaker with over 12 years of experience in Fiction, Documentary & Corporate filmmaking, I have made over 30 independent short films & documentaries. Some of my films like “Nakaar”, "Garbage Island" & 'Jokkad" are awarded in international film festivals. A Post-Graduate Diploma in Video Editing from Film & Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, I have worked with organisations like NDTV, Doordarshan and independently on various political & corporate campaigns.
I was the Academic Chairperson (Media) of ISB&M, Pune. I have conducted filmmaking workshops for learners of all levels and different educational backgrounds. This is a unique combination of experience in the film education sector coupled with more than ten years of core background in filmmaking.
"CRYPTOKING" Director, Editor, Writer
Short Fiction Film - 18 mins
Produced by Chessboard Motion Pictures.
A cryptocurrency expert drug trader falls in love with his long lost classmate.
Awards / Nominations
● Best Short Film awarded to NAKAAR at Chitratapasvi International Film Festival.
● Featured Interview & columns in prestigious magazines and newspapers.
● LinkedIn Assessment Badge for expertise in FCPx
● Short film (How To Publish Your Book In India) selected in Eurasia Film Festival, Moscow
● Online course published on international portal UDEMY
● Short film AART selected in multiple international film festivals
● Honorary Certificate from Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)